Monday, January 21, 2008

Morrowind - Flying through air glitch

As I said in my other Morrowind post, I'm kind of new to this game so I can't explain where this happens much better than: From the map you start at walk past the travel person and go to the "bitter coast region" and then go between to large rocks and there is a place with rocks and small pools of water, as well as a cavern entrance.

I was walking around this area and then I climbed up on one of the rocks, and then jumped and I flew into the air, and kept flying for quite a while (the game had to load twice before I landed) and then fell and died in a pool of water.

I've not been able to do this again, however I'm still trying to figure it out, so if anybody that reads this knows anything about this glitch (or whatever it is) please comment.

EDIT
Ok my mistake this isn't a glitch I used a scroll and didn't know it

No comments: